Friday, June 29, 2012

my friday night ...

It's friday night ... my {occasionally}wonderful son is {thankfully} in bed & I'm trying to regain a little of my fragile sanity. We've had one of "those" days! Hopefully the hubby will be home monday & i can get a  little "alone" time. *big sigh* I have requested my husband's credit card to help me through the next few days but i am not holding my breath. That doesn't preclude me from doing a little window shopping so i figured i'd share some of the items on Etsy i am "coveting" tonight. This is one of those posts i really need to send to my husband ... you know just in case! 
this is would look gorgeous in my kitchen ...

yes another tote ... because you can never have too many!


this bracelet is too fun ...


perfect for summer deserts ...

everyone should live by this moto! 

Jacob would totally rock this shirt ...


& this would be perfect in my new office! 

& now it's time to "kick back" put my feet up & enjoy some quiet time. Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? Our Saturday will be pretty dull, editing & trying to do more stuff around the house as i try & cut down on pre "move" crazy! Then Sunday hoping the weather holds & I'm photographing Kaiserslautern which should be fun, part work part something i {want} need to do before we leave. 

Have a great night.

xx

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Thank you for including my porcelain cups with these other great items! Such a lovely blog. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am in love with your cups & bowls & well everything ... the contrast & the tones are gorgeous, perfect for summer! You are most welcome.

      Delete
  2. Love this post and your blog! Thanks so much for including our print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your print is gorgeous ... i think it will have to go in the entrance of our new home! you are most welcome. xx

      Delete