Monday, June 11, 2012

new beginnings ...

So hello ... & welcome to my little slice of the internet. A place where you can check out pretty pictures (i do love me some pretty pictures), see some of my favourite (yes that is favourite with a "U" being that i am english) things & hear my ramblings. & i know my spelling & grammar are hideous just be grateful you're not having to read my handwriting as well! Anyways i decided with all the changes going on it was time for a new blog, something fresh & inspiring & full of pretty.
Happy Monday everyone ... & take a minute to swing by my shop on etsy to check out some more of the things i love ... or find me on facebook


xx

14 comments:

  1. Looking 'pretty' - to speak with your words :) - and I like seeing pretty things, too. Are you going to tie it in with your website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... i'm actually working on a new website for my fine art so it will link to that. Have a wonderful night. xx

      Delete
  2. I love full of pretty and I love your work. Blog looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo from a new follower, Etsy colleague photographer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katerina for stopping by & saying hello! xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful start Laura, love this!! I believe you are inspiring me to start my own blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaaw thank you ... look forward to seeing it :)

    ReplyDelete